2018年10月31日水曜日

Waseda University Festival

 I'm going to go to Waseda University Festival on this weekend.
Waseda Festival is called "WASEDASAI" in Japanese. Waseda Festival is the biggest event at Waseda University throughout the year. So many people visit Waseda University Festival. And Waseda Festival is broadcast on TV every year because it is one of the famous school festivals in Japan. I want to eat various foods making by Waseda students and watch any performances.
Waseda University Festival must be so fun!



4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm going to go to Waseda University Festival on this weekend too.I am very much looking forward to this festival. I belong a dance circle "aka waseda". I want you to see my performance!

    返信削除
  2. I'm going to the festival, too. I felt diversity in the festival last year. there many people and stalls, we can enjoy various performances and talk sessions. I'm glad to be a Waseda student!!

    返信削除
  3. I am going to go to Waseda University Festival too! My club will sell drinks there. I hope you will enjoy!

    返信削除
  4. I was going to go that festival but I could not go.
    I want to go there next year.

    返信削除